How do I register as a new eCertification user? click here.

Having trouble with Crop Signups? For instructions, click here

Billing questions? Call 541-737-4513.

Where can I find the list of fees? Click here.

Who should I contact about Certification in my area? Check out our inspector area map or staff directory.

How do I request an OECD Pre-control sample? Fill out this application, and send it to your County sampler.

Where can I find the Public Variety Grower's list? Here, on the Varieties page.

What should be included on my application map?  Maps page.

The following requests are made via eCertification (section):
Sample Certificates (B1) and Change Requests (B6)
Sampler Requests (B2) or Sampler Directory
Reissue Tags (D1)
Create Field Applications - Seedling, Overseeding, MLH etc (A5)
Query and Download all Field Info (A1)

Go to eCertification